Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Toronto Blue Jays

Have I told you how excited I am that the Blue Jays are back!
I was just at the opener in Toronto and what an interesting
game it was. The Jays, of course, won the game 9 to 1 against
the Royals. A fan got kicked out of the game in the second
inning for grabbing the ball off the field during a live play. What
a dumb ass. And then in the 8th inning, a huge fight breaks out
just a few rows behind and over from us. They had to have
around 8 or 9 cops to break it up. I have no idea how and why
it broke out but whatever, it was entertaining.

The pictures above is a picture of Reed Johnson. He is by far
my favourite Jays player. So I was very excited when I found out
that he was playing in the game I attended. And of course, he
did a great job in left field!
LET'S GO BLUE JAYS, LET'S GO!!

2 comments:

Jason h said...

Hey! Whewwwww the weekend is finnally here! Do you have any plans?? I'm back in Cali, so I may head to the water.. Anyway, here is the link I was talking about that helped me make almost a thousand bucks last month... here it is: Awesome Money Making Site

Bonnie said...

Sounds like quite the game! Glad you were "entertained!" :)