Friday, April 20, 2007

Bella Joyce Jehan

Okay, so seriously. Is she not the cutest kid ever!
She just turned one on the 9th and Mike and
Julie had a birthday party for her and their place
was packed with people. I guess it is a good thing
that they are
moving into a more
larger home. Bella
does the cutest
things. Everyone
time she sees you,
she says "Baby". And
then she points her
little finger at
everything. She loves
seeing pictures of
babies and especially
of herself. I was over
at Mike and Julie's last
night and we were
looking out of their
bedroom window and
Bella was getting so
excited to look outside
and see birds. There is this little piece of bird poop on
the window and Julie was telling me that she gets so
excited everytime she sees it. She also loves my
earrings. At her birthday party, Julie gave her her first
piece of cake. First Bella was just staring at it but then
Julie put a bit of icing in her mouth and then she realized
that she actually enjoyed that so then she started eating
it. Usually, the child has chocolate and icing all over their
mouth but Bella was very clean and polite. There was also
like 40 people watching her and I think she liked the
attention it gave her. It is scary to think sometimes how
much I love
her. I can't
imagine how
much more
I could love
someone else.
Like my own
kids. She has
such a great
personality
and I think she
is going to have
a good sense of
humour. She is so funny at times with all of her little things and
her face expressions. When she goes in for a kiss she pouts
those lips so big and just leans in forward. She is the squeshiest
little girl ever. She has the best legs that get squeezed for often
by my crazy family. As you can tell, she is a very loved child!
Keep them coming Mike and Julie. I am waiting patiently....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the compliments for Bella. Can you imagine how much I love her? THanks for being such a good aunt. You can tell that she loves you too.
Julie.