Monday, April 2, 2007

Girls Night!

Saturday night, Carla and I decided to have a girls night. Alex and
Jackson were in Port Rowan helping out with his dad so I drove up
to Kitchener to spend some time with the girls. Olivia is just the
most adorable girl. She is only 9 months old and she is walking
around and climbing stairs and getting into stuff. She, of course,
went through my purse and was very interested in my sunglasses
and lip gloss. It was very cute.


We ordered in some pizza and then put Olivia to bed and then
the boys came home. Jackson was playing shy with me until I
let him take about50 pictures and then I was his new best friend.

It was a great time to spend with my friends. I am so glad that
they are living closer to me. It will be so great to have them
near by and see them more often than I have.
Thanks for the fun night Carla! I hope you have a good and
safe week!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

you did that just to make me jealous!!! oh lex, i miss that girlie SOOOOOO much! pls continue to give her BIG hugs from me!!!!
i'm glad she has a friend like you there!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too!

Those are fun pics, Lex. I love the one of just Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to sign my name on that last one. Aly

Naomi said...

This post totally made me smile! I can't believe how much Olivia looks like Carla, they have the same big beautiful eyes! I'm glad you guys could have so much fun, I miss my Bethany friends!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.