Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Cyndy!

Happy Birthday Cyndy! I can not believe that we have known each
other for only 8 years. It feels so much longer than that. For those of
you who don't know Cyndy, she was my roommate at Bethany Bible
Institute in Saskatchewan. We have had some crazy memories. Ups
and downs, laughs and tears. When I think back on all of our
memories Cyn, I cherish them dearly. I am so excited to see how God
has directed you in your life. You seem so happy and content.

Thank you for being my friend. I hope that you have a wonderful
day filled with everything you love to do. Being with your family
(some of them), probably shopping, eating chocolate, eating apple
crumble, and we definitely can not forget your diet coke.
Love you Cyn and happy birthday!

2 comments:

Janell said...

hey lexi!
so.. what do you mean by saving my memory card??

Bonnie said...

What a nice picture of you two!
Thanks for letting me know it was her birthday...I just left her a "happy birthday" on her blog :)
Have a great weekend!