Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

It is official. I am now 27 years of age. I can not believe how
fast life has flown by. Yesterday, my family cooked my 2
favourite meals and we got to hang out for the evening.
It was so nice.

Yesterday was such a great day. I got to work (after a week
away in Mexico), and there was a present sitting on my desk
from my dear friend Annelise. Of course the day started off
with a long meeting (which wasnt so bad) and then when I got
back to my desk, a beautiful bouquet of Mexican Flowers were
sitting on my desk (thanks Jeff). And then my sister Julie and
my niece Bella got Gerber Daisies sent to me as well. It was so
nice. I wish it was my birthday everyday.
So tonight, a bunch of my close friends are going out for dinner
and then to see a local band (New World Son) at a Martini Bar
downtown.
Thanks to all my friends for being so great and encouraging
this past year!
(I will post Mexico pictures soon!!)

7 comments:

cara said...

hey lexi, sorry i couldn't come out for your bday last night. hope it was a great time!! have a good year being 27! can't wait to see your mexico pics...

Lori said...

happy birthday lexi...sounds like you had a great day, way to celebrate...mexico must've been fabulous...

Cyndy said...

HAPPY B.DAY ROOMIE!!!

You always have sweet parties on your special day. Seriously. For as long as I've known you, your birthday has always been a big old bash. That's awesome. I would have loved to come...obviously for geographical reasons, that wasn't really possible, but know that I was thinking about you on the day. Us March babies have to stick together.

So on a different note, who did you go to Mexico with?? Isn't it awesome there? You look so tanned!! Sweet. I want to hear all about it and I definitely am anxiously awaiting the pics. Post lots!

Miss you always.
Cyn

Crystal said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Lexi!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated, sorry) Birthday from Manitoba!

I can hardly believe how big Josiah is! I remember when he was just born. Crazy.

Can't wait to see those Mexico pics!

Aly

Danny and Tania said...

Happy Birthday!I thought about you on your special day.I am glad that you had a great day...and a great vacation. Can't wait to see pics.

Janelle said...

happy belated birthday my dear!! i can't wait to hear all about mexico - i'm SO jealous!!