Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How can someone be so cute??

I just wanted to share some great pictures of my newest
niece. She is just the best little girl ever. Yesterday I went
over to hang with Mike and Julie (my sister, also in the
pictures) and I had Bella laughing so hard. It sounded like
one of those dolls where you press a button and the doll
giggles.Anyways, just wanted to tell you all how much I
love my Bella. Also in the picture on the top right is my
other niece Lauren. Also the most cutest little girl. She has
been starting to talk so it is so fun to hang out with her. The
things that girl comes up with is so hilarious!


We actually had snow in Ontario so Julie took Bella for her
first toboggan ride. As you can see from Bellas expression,
she wasnt exactly excited about it.

Love you Julie, Lauren and Bella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lexi,
You're so funny. It was nice to hang out with you too.
Love Julie