Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Is it just old school or do people out there still have New Years Resolutions?? I have been thinking alot about what I want to do differently in 2007. So, I have came up with mine. It is kind of lame and boring but I really want to get better at this. I want to really watch my spending habits and so I am writing down everything I spend money on and then at the end of the month I can calculate what I need to change and really watch. I have to say that I have been doing pretty good.

Now it is your turn. I want to hear what other people want to do differently in 2007. Tell me what your New Years Resolution is?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new year resolution is:

1) lose weight
2) Become a better person
3) Do more accounting courses & a early childhood education
4) get my learner's licence
5) Save money

Cordella said...

hi Lexi,

I have a funny story for you. I read your blog about running out of gas and cautioning anyone low on fuel to fill up. Well, the other day I was really really low but I thought I could make it. But then I thought of you........ and so I bought gas. It just made me laugh because blogs really do work and I thought of you at a really random time!

Rach said...

Hey, why do you get to go on a vacation again?!?!

Lori said...

hey lexi...happy new year...i didn't make a resolution because i never do, i guess i never keep them...oops...where are you going on vacation???

Lori said...

good quote by the way...:)

Lexi said...

I am spoiling myself and heading down south somewhere. I haven't decided where yet. It will be a last minute thing. It is usually the cheapest that way! I have never been to an all inclusive resort EVER, so I am pretty pumped!