Saturday, December 23, 2006

One Year ago....

One year ago at this time, my family and I were preparing our very first trip to Florida. It seems so long ago yet at the same time, it feels like yesterday! For those of you who don't know, my dad promised us (as kids) that when my youngest sister turned 5 years old, he would take us to Florida. Well, Suzie is now 21 so he was a little late. So when nothing was happening, I took matters into my own hands. I went on the internet and booked my family a condo and told them that I booked it for Christmas and that was that.




Going to Disneyland was amazing. We were like children again. It was so great. It was probably a little more fascinating because we had Josiah getting excited about everything. We had 9 adults and 2 children squeezed in a 3 bedroom condo for 10 days. I think the guys were about to go nuts with all the women but it was good for them. It was a good bonding time for our family. We felt a little sorry for the guys so one night a bunch of us went to see the Boston Bruins play and beat the Tampa Lightnings. We also got to see the Spring Training for the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays. It was so cool. It would of been better if all the players were there but we can't always get everything we want.
So, this year we are just hanging around. In the cold. With out snow. Not on the beach. Bundled in sweaters. Not in tank tops. Eating turkey, not freezies. Sitting in front of the fireplace. Not on the beach. But still enjoying each others company!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

No comments: