Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crazy story

I just experienced the most stressful yet hilarious morning. I left my house nice and early for work so I stopped at Starbucks to enjoy a nice coffee. On my way to work I look at my gas gage and it made me a little nervous because it was pretty much at empty and the light was on but I totally thought that I would have enough gas to make it to Grimsby so on I went. Well, by the time I got to Beamsville I was getting a little anxious because I still had another 8 and some kilometres to go. So I decided to stop in Beamsville to get myself some gas. Just as I was pulling off the highway and up the ramp, my car dies. There I am, sitting in my car on the side of the road wearing heels with no gas in my car. So I get out of my car thinking that I am strong enough to push my car across the bridge, down the bridge and into the gas station. Not going to happen. I couldnt even move my car an inch on my own. So I start trying to flag people down to help me. I couldn't believe how many cars passed right by me without a second glance. So, because of my unbelieveably good looks (haha), a young guy pulls over and helps me push my car across the bridge, down the bridge and into the gas station.

My words of advice: If your gas light is on and your needle is at empty, go fill up with gas!

2 comments:

karina said...

maybe that's a good way to meet guys?? take care lexi - miss you :)

Rach said...

Sounds like a good way to pick up guys! oh, I see that is what Karina said too! well, I agree with her.
Sounds like you are doing good! It's crazy to see you again (in blog form). It's been like 6 years since the last time I talked to you!