Sunday, November 26, 2006

Halloween


Here are my nephew and nieces. You will probably see pictures of them quite often because I think they are the most adorable children. This is on Halloween when they all dressed up.
Isn't it crazy to think how children can change your lives so completely. I don't know what we used to talk about before these cute children were born. I have such an awesome relationship with each of them. They are always so excited to see you and it feels so good. I guess children can do that to you.

2 comments:

karina said...

kids are always the life of the party - or family gathering :) it's so good to hear from you lexi. miss you.

Crystal said...

they are soooo cute!!! I just need to tell you how happy I am that I'll get to read up on your life now that you have a blog!! Hooray!! Miss you lots! I still remember our fun times at your house and Canada's Wonderland when we made that trip out to buffalo!