Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Friends are coming home soon!

My cousin Heidi has been gone for 1 year. She went off to Australia for teachers college. She is coming home on the 15th of December and I am so excited. It is crazy how fast this year has flown by. I havent been on any "crazy" adventures since she left so I am looking forward to it.



Well, my dear friend Steph has been gone for 1 week and she is coming home soon. She went to Edmonton to visit family and it has been very quiet over here. For all you out westeners, I hear you have lots of snow. Here in Ontario, I have been wearing a very thin sweater because it has been so warm. It is wonderful.







1 comment:

Cyndy said...

I love how everyone heads home for the holidays - it's great to all catch up and be together again. Everyone's filled with stories, pictures and excitement. Good times. Well, as for your cheap shot at us snowmen out here...the driving sucks, the temperature really sucks and the wind kills the face and ears...but it LOOKS and FEELS way more like Christmas out here than there...so ha ha.