Sunday, May 2, 2010

Europe... Here We Come!

I still can't believe that this is actually happening. Seeing my family this weekend, they are talking all about what I am going to see and I just sit there not thinking that its true.
Lori and I have been busy planning our days and what we are all going to see. So exciting. We just signed up for a cooking class in Rome. How cool is that? We get to cook a four course meal, eat it, and they pair up their 4 best wines to the food as well! We wanted to do this since it is something different than just the typical sight-seeing! Oh, and did I mention that the Chef is quite handsome as well!! Nice bonus :)
London---Venice---Florence---Rome---Athens---Santorini---Crete---London---Bristol--- London------- HERE WE COME!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings
What an enviable holiday WOW!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT TIME.
May the Lord protect you as you travel and bring you home safely.
Just remember, we continue to love you always.
May God continue to bless your life and give you the desires of your heart.
Big Hug.
Be Joyful Always

Janelle said...

wow girlie!!!!
i wanna hear all about this trip!!! post some pics!! :)