Monday, June 1, 2009

My Apartment

I rented out my place!!! So excited about that. I was stressing about it for a while since I am moving in 2 months. It just doesn't seem real that I am actually leaving. I have been talking about wanting to move to Kitchener for so long and now that it is actually happening, I am scared. I am scared to be away from my family and friends but I know that this is the best thing for me at this point in my life.
So, thanks to all who were praying for me through this decision and journey! I feel at peace with everything and it all seems to be working itself out and in good timing!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

whoa girlie! what's up with the move? what are you going to be doing there?

karina said...

i'm glad you found a renter! that probably feels a lot less stressful. yay moving!