Thursday, April 2, 2009

Facebook

So, Facebook. Not sure what to think about it. I have decided to get rid of it. Part of me wishes I had not done it but I was realizing how nosey I was becoming. You start to realize that everything becomes all about "Facebook". People start to get offended if you don't accept their friend request and it caused more hurtness than it was supposed to at the beginning. I started because I thought it would be fun to connect with Bible School friends that I never got to see anymore.

I am not dissing anyone who has it or enjoys it. I think it was alot of fun to see what is going on in others lives but for me personally, it was becoming unhealthy. Not that I was spending so many hours on it, but I just wanted to return to the "email" world instead.

So in the blogging world, I will probably continue this more. Not that anyone really reads this but it is still fun to do.

1 comment:

karina said...

hey, i still read it :) when you write something, that is :)