Thursday, November 30, 2006

Too many thoughts. . .

I was about to title this entry as "Thank God it's Friday", but then I realized that it is only Thursday. How much does that suck? Am I the only one who feels this week completely dragging?

Last night I kept waking up and falling back asleep, which also means that I had a number of dreams. Does anyone else wake up and feel like their dream was really happening? It is the most scariest thing because I had a dream that one of my friends died in a car accident. I actually woke up with tears. I guess that is a good thing about dreams, they aren't real.

Guess what tomorrow is??? December 1st. Which also means that Christmas is only 24 days away. Hopefully by then, (yes Cyndy) snow will be here so it will feel a little more like Christmas. It is already getting so busy with Christmas Parties and get-togethers. I love this time of year.

Yesterday, my friend had received a gift. An answer to prayer. It is so amazing how our God works. I am so encouraged by the power of prayer. God really does provide for us when we really pray and seek out His will for our lives.

So, there it is. A few of my thoughts for the day.

2 comments:

Danny and Tania said...

Well, that's funny because I thought the same thing today. This week has been very long. The good thing is that tomorrow IS in fact Friday. Have a good weekend!

Janelle said...

don't wish for snow!! i'm coming there tomorrow & want to be OUT of the snow!!! :) :) you can have it after i leave!
we're there from monday - the 14th. so e-mail me this week so we can plan a breakfast! i'd love that! i'm thinking maybe this wed or thurs would work great! let me know! you know where to find me!
love ya!