Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friendships

For the past couple of months, I have really been struggling with God's will in my life. How do you even know what that is? Do you just hear and feel what you want? Even if I felt a calling, would I do it if it didn't benefit me in the way I want it to? I really hope that I am not the only one who feels this way. These last couple of months, I have started to talk to old friends and I have been making some new friends. It has been pretty cool and encouraging. It is amazing how friendships work? I love the ones where you can just pick up where you left off. Those are the best ones. So, thank you to all my friends who have encouraged me, have been there for me, have frustrated me yet stuck it through and especially for those of you who have prayed for me.

No comments: